Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Flakie Week: Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure

Who didnt know that Hidden Treasure would make it into flakie week?? ha ha yes yes the polish that women sold theyre kidney's to get a hold of this last spring had to be included even if ive posted it before and even if you've seen it a billion times here she is again.

This time I layered HT over China Glaze' Flying Dragon a beautiful bright purple polish with pinkish purple and blue glitters. Not alot to say about this polish that I haven't already said it really speaks for it's self so here is pic spam ..Click any pic for larger size/more detail.
In sunlight!



In Shade!



Close up!
Sooo there has been alot of hype about this polish and I really really can see why, cant you??
I have heard that bottles of this once thought sold out everywhere are popping up in stores a bunch these days so dont give up hope on this one yet if you havent scored a bottle its still to be found and if not grab a bottle of Nubar 2010 and you'll never know the difference :)

In an exciting note... LOOK what came in the mail today..
Looks like I could do a Glitter Week, sooo what do ya think?? Glitter week with These? Or Just one monster post?
That's all for today's post, thanks for reading guys -ilectra

4 comments:

  1. OMG! This is beautiful! I like it so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so gorgeous! I love flakies ^^ this one looks perfect for autumn.
    Your blog looks really lovely, I'm gonna follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Fierce! I've been looking for this polish like a mad woman!

    ReplyDelete