Thursday, September 30, 2010

Flakie Week: Cover Girl.. really??

Thursday brings us to a polish that just about all of you can get but people never really think of it as a flakie but it is indeed and it's cheap and beautiful sooo what more could ya want.. lol

It's Cover Girl's boundless polish in Pink Twinkle, I layered it over Essie's Lapis of Luxury.
 One thing I wasnt quite able to catch in pics was that the pink layered over the blue made a soft lavender kinda magic in doors and in shade. But in the pics with the sun on it looks much more blue and the Essie shines through.
First I thought Id show a close up of it on the nail just in case there are any doubt that this polish is indeed flakie.
Granted the classic color shift of flakie's is very minimal in this one but it's still super stunning.
I really like the subtly of this one, this is with 1 coat over 2 coats of the Essie. 
For me this has been a real must have polish, its so sparkly without being over powering and so easy to get, atleast in my area.
It's almost the end of flakie week sadly, tomorrow will be franken friday and so it'll be a flakie franken and so I wanted to comment that I yes we did a flakie week without Nfu Oh polish and yes I know thats kinda weird but I simply dont own any yet and they aren't as easy to get ahold atleast not the super amazing ones lol.
So hey maybe another flakie week will have to happen in the future, but tell me what do you think of today's polish? have you seen it while out and about? 
Thats all for today see ya tomorrow, thanks for reading -ilectra

3 comments:

  1. It looks lovely! I never would've expected a Cover Girl polish to be this pretty.
    But living in the Netherlands makes getting this polish a bit difficult..

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always, beautiful.. i love what you do with a few coats of polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitly going to have to find this polish

    ReplyDelete