Thursday, August 12, 2010

and then there was Maryland Crabcake


I have been a lifelong anti pink kinda girl and as ive gotten older ive mellowed out and come to understand that pick has its charms but never have I loved pink... until OPI Maryland Crabcake.
This is bar none my fave pink polish, its got a lil hint of orange in it and its well it's the bee's knees..lol
I did this nail look with it the other day and it was my first time using it, I got it in a big haul from the flea market and umm yeah I love it.
This one is super old/old school as you can see on the bottom label, but even with its age it applied like a dream.
On my thumbs I used China Glaze Skin Tight for the polka dots,and some random ebay nail art gems/bow etc.

I also added a glittery top coat, so the glitz you see isnt from Maryland Crabcake, its from a China Glaze called Starfish Wish and its also super old school.. but I thought it looked nice over the OPI.The camera really picked up the orange tones to this, its quite the beauty in person. I do believe its been discontinued but its worth hunting down.
I'll still say that im not a huge fan of pink but this pretty pink will always have a spot in my heart heh.

Thats all for today
Thanks for reading guys
-ilectra

4 comments:

  1. l love this colour! such a great shade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there
    do you still have this or other OPIs that you are wanting to sell?

    thanks,
    Keren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!
    do you still have this polish, and would you be wanting to sell it by any chance?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete