Sunday, August 8, 2010

And if you're a Diva

Just a quickie to show the new OPI Diva from Geneva from the Swiss Collection as promised. This polish is a lil like magic.
I did my nails at night and in my room light i was a lil sad to see it on cause it just looked like a million other burgundy polishes I had seen, nothing special.. I captured that color below.


But to my joy and surprise when I went out, it turned a beautiful plum color, that has a mild almost duo chrome effect.. Below without flash.

This was 2 coats, its super opaque and has a lovely shimmer/sheen as you can see below.
After taking these pics I also noticed that this polish also from the right angle picks up an amber tone, in my bathroom it looked like a beautiful warm amber.. so to sum up, This is NOT my normal fair as far as polish goes, Im not huge into reds or burgundies but I do love purple soo this is a total must have. you have to see it on in person to really see just how wonderful this color is.

No comments:

Post a Comment