Sunday, July 25, 2010

Movies and Mani/Pedi Mayhem

I was feeling the need for a change so it was time to change the polish on my hands and feet, so I popped in a movie that Madonna did that had Gogol Bordello in it and got to work on my toes..
Then I watched Howard the duck and did my mani, man I forgot how fun that movie is.. love it.

So I made a whole night of it.. may sound silly but it's very very relaxing for me so it couldn't have been a better way to spend the night.

Here is what I came up with.


Mani , Half water marble with SH HD Nail color in Opulent Cloud and Pixel Pretty. Other half OPI Sheer your toys and WnW Hallucinate(glitter) down the middle.

The above pic is how it looks in shade/indoors.

Then outside in sunlight.

And close up.

Then for the Pedi I did flowers, SH Xtreme Wear Blue Me Away ,White nail art polish, and China Glaze, Sun Worshiper




The pedi looks so spring/summer it makes me smile every time I look down.
Side note other then the silk magnolia in the shaded pic, all the lovely flowers are in our front and side yard, they are so pretty the hydrangea is pure perfection. It has been in the 100's all week and today it was 100 with index of 110 and a severe heat advisory, so I hope the lovelies make it through this heat.

Ok that's all for now I hope you guys had a lovely weekend.
PS Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend never saw Chanel's Cosmic Violine Nail polish

Thanks for reading
- ilectra

No comments:

Post a Comment