Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Holy Cow, Everyday is Halloween?

Looks like its time to play catch up. Im so far behind so tonight I'll be making 2 posts.
For this one I went thru my Halloween nails I had done this year and picked my favorite one and the one that could maybe be worn for something other then halloween.

I wore this to a Halloween party and everyone loved it and kept grabbing my hands.

I was a Fairy Princess for the party and the hubby went as a Modest Skeleton ,lol.

Anyway even though its past Halloween I hope you guys can enjoy this one.

 The base color is Orly Iron Butterfly and the blood coat is Sally Hansen Salon in Cocktail Party
 I painted the tips in 2 thick coats, before it dried used a toothpick to drag the color in streaks down the nail.
Super simple but really had quite the party fan base, it'd be a cool Vampire nail mani.
Well hope you guys dig this one, next post im getting back on track and back to updating ive gotten so many great polishes Im dying to show you guys and a few that im disappointed with I want to review..
Thats all for this post, thanks for reading -ilectra

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it. Will definitely try to do this nail art next time.XD

    mywickedlittletown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete