Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hues of Green

Ive been noticing that im in a bit of a polish rut, Ive been buying and swapping on MUA for Light mint greens so last night i pulled a few of them out along with My new dark hunter green from the American Apparel Polish collection and did a sponge paint gradient and just for a little pop I added NUBAR's 2010 just to the tips on top on the dark hunter green.

I plan to do a video and blog post with a compare of the Nubar and the Sally Hanson's Hidden Treasure since its so hard to find now.So for this I used AA Office, Essie Turquoise & Caicos, LA Colors Disco Collection in Turntable, China Glaze Four leaf Clover and AA Hunter, with the Nubar 2010 just on the tips.


The Nubar tips reflect Yellow's Orange's and Green's as the light moves over it.



This my first time trying the sponge technique, im going to have to work on it for sure.
But still I think it came out quite nice, looks great in person and ive have quite a few people ask about them today.

Doing my nails is my zen, so I enjoy sharing .
Thanks for reading
-ilectra

No comments:

Post a Comment